Hello friends and followers! Recently reading some random and fun fact posts from other travel bloggers, I’d thought it would be cool to share some random and fun facts about me. I write mostly about travel and coffee as many of you know, which is highlighted of course some below. The goal though is to also show who I am outside of this blog. Well without further ado.
- I like to cook. Stuffed peppers, Filipino corned beef hash, sweet fried rice, bacon wrapped anything on the grill and no bake cool-whip pumpkin pie are just a few of my favorite things to make.
- My favorite vegetable is the onion. I cry some when cutting them up. It’s because they are so beautiful.
- My favorite ice cream flavor would be cookies and cream (wait not coffee!).
- My favorite drink has varied from time-to-time. Right now I’d say a basic whiskey and coke, preferably made with Canadian Club.
- Ok I’ll admit I enjoy the colorful, fruity, good-looking cocktails you find at bars as well. A pumpkin spiced martini? You bet.
- Growing I was hooked to the Sci-Fi television show, Sliders.
- I listen to a lot of Metallica. Of course that would be prominent on a road trip playlist.
- My favorite color is blue.
- Got to pay the bills right? By day I am in the IT, web development and e-commerce world. When I’m working at the coffee shop, it’s not all photo processing and trip daydreaming. I’m working on WordPress, PHP and solving computer issues.
- I love, love, love coffee even more than I let on. I probably drink too much of it on a daily basis.
- I have a little toddler running around at home who is my favorite person in the whole world, along with the love of my life. I can’t wait to take him on the road with me. The coffee will have to wait haha.
- It’s PC with me not Apple, Samsung Galaxy not the iPhone.
- Before the Internet became a thing I got excited as a kid every week waiting for that next addition of Sports Illustrated to come in the mail.
- I wanted to be weatherman growing up. My favorite TV channel is the Weather Channel which is what you will find on in the morning as I am having my first coffee.
- Favorite place I have been to -> New Zealand. Need I say more?!
- I have one younger brother who experiences New Zealand every day, as he lives there full-time.
- I was extremely shy as a kid. I’ve become more extroverted as an adult. You’ll even find me mingling with sheep.
- My favorite cities are Atlanta (hence the ATL part in my name), San Francisco and Chicago.
- ATL is in the name, but I spend the majority of my time now in Michigan. I return to Atlanta as often as I can.
- I love pizza. I could eat it every day. The more toppings the better!
- My favorite movie(s) is The Back to the Future trilogy.
- I love being on the road, but what makes for a great evening now days is lying low and spending it with my family.
- What’s at the top of the travel bucket list? I’d say Seattle. Why? One publication says they have 1,692 coffee shops. I’d try to explore them all!
- Since I was a kid, the Denver Broncos have been my favorite professional sports team. I grew up idiolizing John Elway and have travelled to see them play in several stadiums.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better.